Monday, September 12, 2011

Nattokinase and Fibroids

Everyone seems to be talking about the benefits of taking the dietary supplement Nattobiotic to help lower blood pressure and avoid forming blood clots.  But, did you know that nattokinase, the enzyme in Nattobiotic, has also been shown to dissolve fibroids in women?  There have been many reports of women whom previously could not have children and actually got pregnant and carried a child to term after taking nattokinase.

What are fibroids?
Fibroids can grow in and around the uterus, and are made up of fibrin and collagen.  Fibrin is the same substance that causes blood to clot.  Nattokinase helps avoid the clotting inside our bodies by helping our bodies produce plasmin, an enzyme that helps dissolve and break down fibrin, a substance that can form blood clots, and also is the main constituent of fibroids. Studies have shown that daily doses of nattokinase help dissolve fibroids that may cause women to have heavy menstrual periods, and sometimes prevent pregnancy. 

What is nattokinase?
Nattokinase is an enzyme that is extracted from the cheesy substance created by the fermentation of a soy product called natto.  Japanese have used this plant in the breakfast meals for centuries, but only realized the positive effects on blood clotting and heart and circulatory systems when Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi, in 1980, discovered the positive effects of nattokinase while studying 150 different foods in a Chicago based research study. Dr, Sumi was so impressed by the preliminary results of nattokinase that he stopped all research and concentrated solely on nattokinase.

Is nattokinase safe?
Nattokinase has been extensively studied by scientists all over the world, including Japan and Korea.  Very few side effects have been reported by those taking nattokinase; however, no dietary supplement should be taken without first consulting with your personal physician, especially if you are considering getting pregnant.  No formal results of nattokinase are presently available for any possible effects to unborn fetuses. 
Nattokinase does help dissolve blood clots, and should not be taken with aspirin or any blood-thinner. The safety of any non-regulated supplement can depend on many factors such as quality of ingredients used, number of fillers in the capsule, and proper labeling of bottles.  Nattobiotic is a product developed by using raw nattokinase, and is being manufactured by a company who prides itself in providing only the best nattokinase available.  The ingredients in Nattobiotic are superior to anything else available on the market, and are manufactured in a tightly controlled environment.  Supplying superior products while maintaining the safety of our customers by using quality raw nattokinase is the pride built into every bottle of Nattobiotic.

Nattokinase verses surgery for fibroids
Very few options are available to eliminate the pain of fibroids in women. Although a hysterectomy, where the uterus is surgically removed, may be the best answer for many women, trying to dissolve it by taking Nattobiotic may be an option.  If your physician agrees that nattokinase may be helpful in your situation, the supplement of choice should be Nattobiotic, because it is a source of raw nattokinase, and is manufactured by a company who adheres to a strict code of ethics, and cares about your health.

2 comments:

  1. VERY BIG THANKS TO DR Ebhota WITH HIS HERBS MY WIFE WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM HER ILLMENT FIBROID.
    Is my greatest pleasure to comment on this site and i thank the admin of this site for his/her great work so far.one of the happiest moment in life is when you see your own wife put to bed.this awesome moments makes you a man, she have been suffering from this illment for the pass 3 year ,I really don't know how to thank DR PAUL for curing my wife fabroid . i came across DR Ebhota contact through a headline news on internet about how he help a woman to get cured of her fabroid and so many other with similar body problem ,i contacted him and he told me how to get his herb, and the procedure to follow, few day later he sent me the herbal portion which my wife take every morning for 5 weeks , and his medicine was able to shrike the fabroid naturally,and now my wife is carring her one month old baby for our second child, and now she very okay without any side effects whatsoever, If you have similar problem, you can contact him on his trematodes work contact him on email address drebhota123456@gmail.com or call +2349035324155 to get his product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone my name is Betty from Ohio and I want to share my testimony on how I got cured of my fibroid naturally after 8 years of suffering from this abnormal growth in my uterus. I have been married for 5 years and the fibroid has been hampering my ability to conceive. I have had this fibroid before I got married. I was told that since the fibroid is not affecting quality of my life, treatment may not be necessary. So I decided not to treat it not until I got married and it became even worse affecting my ability to conceive so I decided to look for a permanent solution. When I discussed it with a colleague at work, she told me that she knows a traditional doctor that can help me with his herbal medicines and I will be cured and be able to conceive. I decided to give it a try because I was afraid of surgery and that was the only option my doctor gave me since the fibroid is severe. So she gave me the contact of Dr. Sani, and I called him and discussed with him, he assured me that after taking his herbal medicines for 3 weeks that the fibroid will be gone and I can go to my doctors for checkup to confirm it. It sounded too good to be true but I went ahead and gave him a try, after using the herbal medicines for 2 weeks, all my symptoms disappeared and I told him about it but he asked to complete the treatments before going to my doctor for checkup. I completed the treatments and today I am so happy that my fibroid is totally gone and my son is 2 months old. There is nothing compared to the joy of motherhood.
    If you are also suffering from any fibroid, you can contact him too, you might be the next person to share her testimony.
    You can contact Dr. Sani by Email at: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com OR Call/WhatsApp on: +2348118184266

    ReplyDelete